Mon-Thu 7-22, Fri 7-21, Sat-Sun 9-21
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- In order to enable training and fulfil the General Terms and Conditions, Tallink Tennisekool has to process personal data of the Student and the Client.
- When processing personal data, Tallink Tennisekool is guided by all legislative acts, primarily the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (General Data Protection Regulation or GDPR).
- For the purpose of these General Terms and Conditions, the controller of personal data of the Student and the Client is Tallink Tennisekool. If Training is arranged at Tallink Spordikeskus (OÜ Lasnamäe Spordikeskus, registry code 14083277, address at Osmussaare tn 7, 13811, Tallinn), the terms of processing of personal data of the Sports Centre will, additionally, apply in the premises of the Sports Centre (Spordikeskus), which can be found at https://tallinktennisekeskus.ee.
- Tallink Tennisekool processes the following personal data of the Student/Client: first name, family name, personal identification code, address of place of residence, telephone number, e-mail address, data of the parent / representative of the Student (first name, family name, telephone number, e-mail address), data of the person that pays the tuition fee for the Student (first name, family name, personal identification code).
- The legal basis for processing of personal data:
- The processing of personal data is necessary for the performance of the agreement concluded with the Student/Client, i.e. to comply with these General Terms and Conditions;
- The processing of personal data is necessary for Tallink Tennisekool to fulfil obligations arising from the law, for example the Accounting Act requires Tallink Tennisekool to retain accounting source documents;
- The processing of personal data is necessary for the legitimate interests of Tallink Tennisekool, provided that such legitimate interests do not undermine the rights of the data subject.
- Tallink Tennisekool collects and processes only such personal data of the Student and the Client that the Student/Client or the parent/representative of the Student has disclosed when subject to these General Terms and Conditions and data that are generated as a result of Training.
- Tallink Tennisekool does not retain personal data longer than necessary depending on the purpose of the processing of personal data or the applicable valid legal acts.
- As a rule, personal data generated during Training conducted by Tallink Tennisekool are stored for 3 years from the termination of the client agreement.
- As a rule, personal data related to the fulfilment of the General Terms and Conditions, the storage obligation of which arises from the legislation that requires accounting documents to be stored, are stored pursuant to law up to 7 years from the end of the financial year the transaction took place.
- The Student/Client has all the rights arising from valid legislative acts when his or her personal data are processed, including
- the right of access or the right to ask at any time whether Tallink Tennisekool has any personal data regarding them or not and get information which personal data Tallink Tennisekool processes about them;
- the right to rectification of personal data or the right to request Tallink Tennisekool to specify or rectify insufficient, incomplete, or erroneous personal data;
- the right to object or the right to submit Tallink Tennisekool objections concerning the processing of their personal data;
- the right to demand erasure of personal data or the right to request erasure of personal data;
- the right to restrict the processing or the right to demand Tallink Tennisekool to restrict the processing of personal data if Tallink Tennisekool does not require personal data for processing purposes any more or if an objection has been lodged in regard to the processing of personal data;
- the right to withdraw the consent given for the processing of personal data;
- the right to data portability or the right to get their personal data that Tallink Tennisekool processes in writing or in a commonly used electronic form and, if technically feasible, to request that Tallink Tennisekool forward the data to a third party service provider;
- the right to lodge a complaint or the right to turn to the Data Protection Inspectorate or the court if the processing of personal data has not been legitimate.
- The rights of the Student/Client in relation to the processing of personal data are not absolute rights and, in certain cases, the rights of other data subjects or the rights or obligations of Tallink Tennisekool may restrict the described rights.
If you have any questions or requests concerning personal data, please contact Tallink Tennisekool by telephone, e-mail, or mail.