Contents of the Customer Agreement
- Entry into a Customer Agreement gives the Customer the right to use the services offered in Tallink Tennisekeskus in accordance with the age and the level of skills of the Customer and take part in training of the training group the Customer is appointed to, taking into account the age restrictions set down in the General Terms and Conditions.
- The Customer Agreement of a Customer younger than 18 years of age is concluded and signed by the legal representative of the Customer (hereinafter referred to as the Parent).
- If a Customer Agreement is concluded during the time from the 1st to 24th day of a month, the Parent pays the training package fee until the end of the given calendar month. If a Customer Agreement is concluded during the time from the 25th day of a month until the end of the current calendar month, the Parent pays the training package fee for the period from the moment of entry into the Customer Agreement until the end of the following calendar month. Thereafter, the Sports Centre issues the Parent an invoice for the training package fee for the given calendar month no later than on the fifth working day of the given calendar month and the Parent shall pay the fee by the due date indicated on the invoice.
- Payment of the fee is mandatory regardless of the Customer using or not using the services offered in Tallink Tennisekeskus.
Amendment, validity, and termination of the Customer Agreement
- The Customer Agreement can be amended upon an agreement of the Parent and the Sports Centre. Any amendments of the agreement enter into force on the first day of the calendar month following the conclusion of the amendment of the agreement.
- The Customer Agreement is concluded for an unspecified term.
- The Customer Agreement can be terminated at any time.
If the Customer Agreement is terminated in the same calendar month the Customer Agreement was concluded, the Customer Agreement will be considered terminated on the last calendar day of the following calendar month.
If the Customer Agreement is terminated in the following calendar months after entry into the Customer Agreement:
– on the 1st to 24th (included) date, the Customer Agreement shall be considered terminated on the last day of the given calendar month; and
– on the 25th date to the last day of the calendar month (included), the Customer Agreement shall be considered terminated on the last day of the following calendar month.
- The Sports Centre is liable for the Customer and the Customer has the right to implement legal remedies against the Sports Centre only in a case the Sports Centre has breached its obligations intentionally or due to grave negligence.
- The Sports Centre has the right to forward the personal data of the Parent and information about debts to a collection company for collection of the debt if the Parent has a debt exceeding 30 calendar days.
- The General Terms and Conditions, Price List, and Good Practice Rules are part of the Customer Agreement. The Sports Centre has the right to amend the General Terms and Conditions, Price List, and Good Practice Rules at any time unilaterally by making public a relevant notice on the home page of the Sports Centre on the Internet.
- By signing the Customer Agreement, the Parent confirms that they have read the General Terms and Conditions, Price List, and Good Practice Rules and the Customer undertakes to adhere to them completely.
I agree that the Sports Centre can use the above-mentioned e-mail address and mobile number that belong to me or the Customer for making direct marketing offers. The Sports Centre is the controller of the personal data.
The Customer and the parent have all rights deriving from the legislative acts concerning the processing of personal data, including the right to:
- take back the agreement given hereby at any time and decline the offers by clicking on the link provided with every offer;
- contact the Sports Centre in issues regarding the processing of personal data;
- ask the Sports Centre about the data regarding himself or herself.