Content of the Customer Agreement
Entering into the Customer Agreement shall give the Customer the right to use the tennis and badminton courts located in Tallink Tennis Centre (hereinafter referred to as Courts) at the time (hereinafter referred to as Fixed Time) and for the price agreed upon in the Customer Agreement.
The Customer shall have the right to use the Courts at the Fixed Times specified in the Customer Agreement.
During the outdoor season, the Customer shall have the right to switch from the Fixed Time outdoor court to an indoor court due to weather conditions.
The Sports Centre shall be obligated to notify the Customer of an impediment to use the Court at the Fixed Time within a reasonable time in advance.
The Customer shall have the right to reserve their Fixed Times (Substitute bookings) by notifying the Sports Centre thereof by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 24 hours in advance.
The use of substitute bookings
– If the customer agreement of the indoor tennis season is valid until 30 April (or the agreement ends earlier), substitute bookings can be used until the customer agreement ends.
– If the customer agreement of the tennis season is valid until 31 May (The customer agreement ends during the period of 1–31 May), substitute bookings can be used until 30 June.
– The substitute bookings of the outdoor tennis season can be used until 31 August.
– The substitute bookings of the badminton season can be used until the customer agreement ends.
Substitute bookings cannot be cleared with payments for the next months; the price difference of substitute bookings from a less expensive price class will not be reimbursed to the client.
Substitute bookings can be used at the times in the same or lower price class, if there are available courts, until the expiry of the Customer Agreement. If the Customer wants to use the replacement time during a time in a more expensive price range, they must compensate the price difference.
The Sports Centre shall submit an invoice to the Customer pursuant to the amount of using the Courts provided in the Customer Agreement data for the current calendar month on the fifth working day of each calendar month, and the Customer shall be obligated to pay the invoice by the due date specified in the invoice.
Paying the fee shall be obligatory irrespective of whether or not the Customer uses the services offered at Tallink Tennis Centre.
Amending, validity of, and terminating the Customer Agreement
The Customer Agreement can be amended upon an agreement between the Customer and the Sports Centre. Amendments to the Customer Agreement shall enter into force as of the first date of the calendar month following the agreement on the amendments.
The Customer Agreement shall be valid during the period provided for in the data of the Customer Agreement.
The agreement for terminating the Customer Agreement can be entered into at any time. In the event of entering into an agreement for terminating the Customer Agreement
– from the 1st to the 24th (including) date, the Customer Agreement shall expire on the last date of the current calendar month; and
– from the 25th to the last date of the calendar month (including), the Customer Agreement shall expire on the last date of the following calendar month.
The Sports Centre shall be liable to the Customer and the Customer shall have the right to use legal remedies against the Sports Centre only if the Sports Centre has violated its obligations intentionally or due to gross negligence.
The Sports Centre shall have the right to forward the Customer’s personal data and data on debts in the event that the Customer’s debt due to collection agencies for recovery of the debt exceeds 30 calendar days.
The Customer Agreement comprises the General Terms and Conditions, the Price List, and the Good Practice Rules. The Sports Centre shall have the right to unilaterally amend the General Terms and Conditions, the Price List, and the Good Practice Rules at any time by submitting a respective notice online on the website of the Sports Centre.
By signing the Customer Agreement, the Customer confirms that they have become acquainted with the General Terms, the Price List, and the Good Practice Rules and undertake to fulfil them in full.
When using the web service of SportID, the Sports Centre verifies the availability of funds on the Customer’s SportID accounts. When the amount due exceeds the limit on the accounts, the Customer shall pay the missing amount on the basis of the invoice submitted by the Sports Centre.
I agree that the Sports Centre may use my e-mail address and mobile phone number listed above for direct marketing purposes. The Sports Centre is the Controller of the personal data.
In the processing of personal data, the Customer has all the rights deriving from the applicable legislation, including the right to:
• withdraw the consent given hereby at any time and refuse to receive offers by clicking on the link shown with each offer;
• contact the Sports Centre with questions related to the processing of personal data;
• ask for the data about themselves from the Sports Centre.